How to clean up and get ready for your waxing:
1. Exfoliate your skin with sea salt scrub a day before getting wax to hydrate your skin and makes the hair softer.
2. Wash the area thoroughly before coming for the procedure;or wipe the area with clean water or clean wiping pads before the procedure.
3. It is recommended to put baby oil to the "brazilian" area on the day before your waxing procedure. Oil helps the wax from getting into the skin and only adheres to the hair.
4. DO NOT RUB on the area as this may irritate your skin.
Cleaning the area will help prevent your skin from infection and irritations.
BEST WAXING CENTER DC,LLC & SPA
Maria L Magno
1234 19th St., NW, SUITE 408
(Dupont Medical Building)
Washington, D.C. 20036
(202) 470-3220 Fax No. (202) 885-9364